VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan''s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Stephen, I used the term 'stealth camper' AND I am flying to my home country of E…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 29, 2012 to Road Trip

5 May 29, 2012
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

"Hi Peter, Great to hear from you and also wonderful pics of the show - I never saw i…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 2, 2012 to Kelley Park photos

2 May 2, 2012

"Dear Carol, I wish you much luck and wonderful adventures. I have not traveled this…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Apr 12, 2012 to Road Trip

5 May 29, 2012

"sorry it's Nojoqui Falls "

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Mar 31, 2012 to TODAY/TOMORROW (March 31/April 1st) California's MEETING IN THE MIDDLE

1 Mar 31, 2012

"Could be a great idea, thank you, because that's always last weekend in January, rig…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Dec 18, 2011 to Are you on my cross country route and can we meet?

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

"Also my VW blog is at http://yeswecanjourney.wordpress.com/ THANKS!"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Dec 11, 2011 to Are you on my cross country route and can we meet?

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

"Hi I am on my way to Mobile, AL, but could divert to Pensacloa. If you are about and…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Dec 11, 2011 to Hello From Pensacola, Florida!

5 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Robert Palmer

"I'd forgotten that you did it at this time of year. I'm all set to come down south t…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Oct 25, 2011 to Cross Country routes - what's your experience

17 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by John

"THANKS ALICE - NEW ROUTE POSTED ON http://vw4causes.org/mga-route/ KEEP TRYING TO LE…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Oct 19, 2011 to Cross Country routes - what's your experience

17 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by John

"THANKS KRIS"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Oct 19, 2011 to Cross Country routes - what's your experience

17 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by John

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service