VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

My name is Greg Whitmore.  Look me  up if you'd like.  I'm trying to make it to the NW for vacation next summer.  It would be great to get to know some of ya'll.  Since this group isn't very active, maybe I'll have better luck through FB.

Just as long as you don't want me to play farmville.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which of the 34 Greg Whitmores are you? Ah, the heck with it: I "friend" all 34 of 'em.
I didn't realize there were 34 of me out there! I'm the one in Wilmington, NC. I hope that helps. I'll look for you and see how many Joe Ehrliches there are! Wait a minute. I see you found me.
Become a fan of www.facebook.com/bigbluevw - there are over 1000 people there. All VW people. Post a message there!
Thanks for the heads up. A few of my bus friends from down here are already fans of bigblue.
When/where in the NW?
We're looking at a place near Seattle to rent the Westy, then heading West. I don't have time to look up the site right now, but I can when I return from my weekend camping trip.

But nothing is set in stone. And, of course, there is the money issue.

But it would happen next July if it works out.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to look for summer work in the Northwest for 2011. So, that could change everything as well.

Later,

Greg

whc03grady said:
When/where in the NW?
Hey Greg, I'm going to be traveling in my Westy out west, I live in Boone NC right now tho. I tried to look ya up on FB but had no results :( Anyways if you'd like to add me, please do! I want to get to know other Westy owners too! East/West coast, or in the middle!
Laura Anne Collins
What! I didn't hear about this Festival? But YES I will be there! The link you sent showed me as the first person my Network is "Wake Tech" My photo is me and my friends wearing silly striped "hats". :P I must know more about this Bus Festival

Sal Beli said:
Laura,

I couldn't find you either. Are you coming to High Country Bus Festival over in Crumpler in July?

I wonder if this will work in helping people here find me on FB

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&sfxp&q=Laura%20Ann...!/profile.php?id=100000248063457&ref=ts
What if you copied this into your browser?

Maybe that would help people here find me. Laura Anne, I couldn't find you either!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000248063457&ref=ts
Send a link to your profile on Facebook. Maybe that would work. You probably have a filter on your account to disallow random people from searching for you perhaps? I think mine may as well... Guess we'll just have to be friends on here for now!

Sal Beli said:
What if you copied this into your browser?

Maybe that would help people here find me. Laura Anne, I couldn't find you either!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000248063457&ref=ts
I just sent you an invite. Found ya. Also, check out Full Moon Bus Club . com for more info regarding all kinds of bus people around your area! Plus more info on HCBF!
I sent the invite from the wrong friggin' account. That one is inactive. It's a long story.

I just sent you one from Greg Whitmore. That's my real name.

Gee Whiz. I'm something.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service