VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

I'm normally pretty good at this stuff.  My pic is 184 x 184 (same size as default).  It's jpg and it's only 34.1KB.  What am I missing?  Thanks.

Views: 141

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...and yes, as in the pic I make paella ;-)

Hey - I just changed mine to the image you attached and it worked fine. (Then I changed it back) - Very odd. Perhaps try a different browser?

It must have something to do with this Windows 8 nightmare they call a program.

Big Blue's Driver said:

Hey - I just changed mine to the image you attached and it worked fine. (Then I changed it back) - Very odd. Perhaps try a different browser?

Well,  as you can see I was able to load the image via my old computer with Windows XP.  Loved XP!  My new computer (year old now) has Windows 8.1 and apparently is the problem.  8.x has been a nightmare since I've had it. This has only been one of many bugs one will find with the current system.  Unless Microsoft is trying to go out of business it's not the smartest move they've ever made.  Funny thing is I can upload pics via the "8" computer just not the profile one.  Hmmm. 

Hey, thanks. I have Windows 7 and have the same problem, can upload pics, just not to the profile.  I will try another computer/operating system and see if that is the answer for me too.

Just updated my Windows to version 10.  Remembered that I had an issue with the Upload for a profile pic, and tried again.  Worked easy.  For those of you who have Windows 7, the answer appears to be....take advantage of the free Windows 10 update.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service