VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Hi
My wife and I have just found this site,  we noticed that you guys appear to be mostly from the US.  Here in the UK were are also mad about VW campers. So hi from the UK- and we hope that others from the UK join us.
regards
Geoff and Claire Cousins

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Geoff and Claire!

We were over your way last summer. I remember parking next to a fairly new "California" when we visited Fountains Abbey - what beautiful place.

C
Welcome to the camper family! What type of camper do you have? It's nice looking!
Hi Romy
Many thanks for the welcome,the camper is a 1973 Kombi which was converted by a company called devon conversions the model is a carravette and along with the Westy conversions were sold through the VW dealers in the UK.
Geoff

Romy said:
Welcome to the camper family! What type of camper do you have? It's nice looking!
Hi Deon
This is the first time I have joined this type of site once I get the hang of it I will be posting a lot more photo's and hope to give you all a feel of the VW camper scene here in the UK.
Geoff

Deon Reynolds said:
Greeting from across the pond! Cool Bus! Hope you post more photographs, I love to see the stuff we can't get over here.
Hi Craig
Many thanks for the welcome,I have looked up Fountains Abbey on the web it looks worth a visit when we tour this area.
Geoff

Craig Rockhold said:
Hello Geoff and Claire!

We were over your way last summer. I remember parking next to a fairly new "California" when we visited Fountains Abbey - what beautiful place.

C

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service