VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this site. Peter turned me on to it. My name is Kim and I live in Sacramento. I hope to join in on some campouts, once I get my hubby convinced he should take some time off. :D For now I will just enjoy the site. 

I also posted an event in the events area. My club/group that I belong to has a Tech Day that I host at my place. Go check it out. Hope to meet some of you one day, if not on tech day! :D

Kim

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kim. Welcome from another newbie :)

Thanks, Welcome to you too. :D

Hello, Kim! Welcome. When is the tech day? I don't see the info in the event section. I am in Napa. Hope to meet you at a campout soon!

-Brett

You can go here   NorCal Vdubs to see when the next one is. Unfortunately, I may have to stop doing them. After 24 years of my work, working with me, they have decided to mess things up. So I may no longer have weekends off. I will update in that thread above if there will be another one. Probably won't be updating it till I know if I have that Sat off though. It is normally on the first Sat of each month. I am going to request April's Sat off but that is no guarantee either. :( 

Big Blue's Driver said:

Hello, Kim! Welcome. When is the tech day? I don't see the info in the event section. I am in Napa. Hope to meet you at a campout soon!

-Brett

Hello there Kim from Chico.

Hi Kim,

Welcome.  I'm pretty new as well.  I live in Yuba City and own a 69 westy.

Steph

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service