VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

How do I add the photo to my profile?

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Move the curser to where your picture goes, the splitty, and it will  prompt you to change the picture.

Gary is right. Click on "My Page" at the top when you are logged in. You will see your profile, including the picture. When you hover your cursor over the pic, it will prompt a click to change the picture.

-Brett

Hello Gary, I am also a Newbie and have the same problem! I did what you explain and when I click on Browse and I find the pic I want to place it shows me a window that asks me to select the area of the picture. And then what to do?????

I am Rodolfo in MIA and have 83 Westy

Thanks for you support

Gary Marrs said:

Move the curser to where your picture goes, the splitty, and it will  prompt you to change the picture.

After you select the picture and then that area prompt is to select the parts of the picture you want. If you play with it you will see that you can pick part or all the the picture, then hit save and you're done.

Here are some images that should help you (and others if they are having this question):

FIRST STEP: Go to "MY PAGE", hover over the photo and click "Change Photo"...

Then, hit "browse" to get the picture to upload from your desktop...

Then, you have the option of resizing it. If you are done, go ahead and click "SAVE"...

That's it. You can change it as many times as you want...

(NOTE: you can click on these images to make them bigger if you can't see where to click in the previews)

-Brett

Hello again and thanks for your support!

Having seen the information you did send me, I do understand now what's going on with my computer.

When I'm on the window to resize the picture I want to place, the save button at the bottom does not show. The window to resize the pictures is so big that the save button is hidden some where beneath the lower task bar.

What I need to do is to make the window smaller in order to see the save button.

How can I do that????

Sorry for so much trouble.

Rgds

Rodolfo
Big Blue's Driver said:

Here are some images that should help you (and others if they are having this question):

FIRST STEP: Go to "MY PAGE", hover over the photo and click "Change Photo"...

Then, hit "browse" to get the picture to upload from your desktop...

Then, you have the option of resizing it. If you are done, go ahead and click "SAVE"...

That's it. You can change it as many times as you want...

(NOTE: you can click on these images to make them bigger if you can't see where to click in the previews)

-Brett

Oh, man. You got me... Try hitting enter as the "save" function might work off the "enter" button on your computer? If you can figure out how to (a) make your picture that you are uploading smaller or (b) make the viewing area on your browser smaller, you could probably hit the enter button.

Are you on a mac or a PC?

Thank you very much for trying to help me. I have tried already the enter button and nothing. Tomorrow I will take my PC to work and ask the IT guys, may be they can help me. They should.......

Rgds

Rodolfo

Let me know how it goes! Good luck!

Hi there, obviously I did forget to take my PC to work, so when I came home I started to search. And I did find the way. VERY EASY!!!!! You go on the toolbar and look for "View" Click it and at the bottom you will see "Full Screen", click that one and the hidden "Save Button" will show up.

Once again thanks for you help and support.

Let me know if it happen to you to come all the way down to the tropics. Although let me tell you that it is getting very cold. This morning we had 64 F, so better wait for the next summer.

RGDS

Rodolfo

Awesome - glad you figured it out. I like the new profile pic!

My page(Top Menu)>> Settings(on the right corner under your name)>> Browse...

There you go, Just watch for your photo, must meet the sites limitations. :)

hunting trip

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service