VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Okay All - play with this forum and see what works and what doesn't. Put issues in this thread. Thanks. - Brett

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like it so far. Still getting use to a few things and where to find other things but it's easy to figure out. Also, I wanted to make sure this isn't just for NorCal'ers, I haven't been made to feel that it is but don't want to intrude either.
You'll just have to come and visit us!

Aaron Quinn said:
I like it so far. Still getting use to a few things and where to find other things but it's easy to figure out. Also, I wanted to make sure this isn't just for NorCal'ers, I haven't been made to feel that it is but don't want to intrude either.
Will do! My wife lived on the Russian River for several years while attending Sonoma State and her sister and brother inlaw live in Petaluma. So she really wants to get back to visit and show me around some and what better way to do that then a visit with you all at a camp out with our bus!

Melissa said:
Aaron Quinn said:
Aaron - I don't think there is any reason why this couldn't be used to set up some events and find VW camper folk in Colorado. I'm not sure what to do to get them on here, but I can try. If you have friends who VW camp, invite them.

-Brett

Aaron Quinn said:
Will do! My wife lived on the Russian River for several years while attending Sonoma State and her sister and brother inlaw live in Petaluma. So she really wants to get back to visit and show me around some and what better way to do that then a visit with you all at a camp out with our bus!

Melissa said:
Aaron Quinn said:
Big Blue's Driver said:
Aaron - I don't think there is any reason why this couldn't be used to set up some events and find VW camper folk in Colorado. .

I agree. I would be delighted beyond description if this site could evolve into one where anybody traveling across the US could see what's going on in the area they're going to, and whom to contact for more information. There's something like that at the Samba and IAC, but another resource couldn't hurt. And those forums really don't have a section like a calendar, which posts the specific dates; instead, you have to figure out what they are (and whom to contact) from the posts.
Good-looking site. Good flow. Seems easy to navigate. Photos are the right size.
All - latest update is that the "Fellow Bussers" tab is no longer visible to non-members. A suggestion by a member that seemed like a good idea so it's done. Let it be so!

-Brett

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service