VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Westie interior light

A little while ago, I was talking to somebody (Blake? Doug?) who needed a switch assembly for the Westie interior light (the three-bulb one…

Started by John LaTorre

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by John LaTorre

Yeah for Happy Campers

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2010/05/02/1126222/happy-campers.html Good to see that local papers are still recognizing our camper cult as a…

Started by Blake

1 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Swiftriver

Best place for Parts in the North West?

Does anyone know of a good place to get used parts for Westy's in the North West? I'm in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I was looking…

Started by otto

10 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by The Canterbury's

Greetings from Australia

Hi, Great site and good to see so many enthusiastic Kombi campers.The Kombi Konnection in Australia has many members who camp regularly and…

Started by Warren Matthews

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Soldout

Who was looking for heater boxes at bus city?

I can't remember who was looking for these.  They are in South Lake Tahoe.  I go there for work every other week, so I can pick them up and…

Started by Aaron Bromberg

0 May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Red

1. We have over 200 people on this sight. Hi everyone. Welcome. Can't wait to camp out with all of you. Camping is always a happy thing.2.…

Started by Peter

3 May 20, 2010
Reply by John LaTorre

Looking for help in NH

Hello all and happy day. I am the proud owner on a 87 westy that has been well taken care of. She has sprung an oil leak and I belive its t…

Started by Paul Stauffacher

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by John LaTorre

Maupin Minded

As summer gets closer and the mind starts to wonder, I can't help but wonder who will come up yonder. Maupin once again beckens. If you won…

Started by Gary Marrs

23 May 17, 2010
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

VW Camping with kids!

Hi everyone when camping with kids there are many times when we need to entertain the kiddies.  Here's a spot where we can add ideas to mak…

Started by Kathleen Hines

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by The Canterbury's

Driving from NH to Prince Edward Island in June - any good stops?

Hi.  I'll be driving from southern NH to Prince Edward Island in June.  Does anyone have any great recommendations for stops along the way?…

Started by Ola Lessard

0 May 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service