VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbee questions

I just got my 92 Eurovan and know nothing about the kitchen stuff-- can someone tutor me a bit? Or tell we where to find the answers online…

Started by Peggy Mac

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by B&S '87 Westy 'Esmerelda Blanc'

Anyone Like to camp or have the time to camp anytime during the week? Im retired. Anyone Else?

I have the time to camp during the week anytime, and was wondering if there is anyone else who likes to do the same durning the week. Camp…

Started by Ned Zoller

5 May 8, 2010
Reply by B&S '87 Westy 'Esmerelda Blanc'

Solar Power

I did this when I lived on my sailboat in San Diego and it worked GREAT! 1200 watt inverter with a charge control/monitor and two 75 watt p…

Started by

3 May 6, 2010

New here from Rockford Mich.

Hi, found this website and thought to introduce my self. I own a 71 bay, 88 daily driver and my wife drives a 93 EVMV my local groups are b…

Started by Darren

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

Favorite guitar campfire songs

Every time I go to a VW camp out the guitars always come out :) It's one of my favorite parts of the camp out :) What are your favorites to…

Started by Kathleen Hines

3 May 3, 2010
Reply by otto

Lost Coast

Now I'm living over in Arizona mind you.I was born and raised in Cali but I am still amazed at the camp spots over in California I never ne…

Started by

5 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Jenn Frederick

FUEL TANK REPAIR

I just finished up R&R my vanagon fuel tank and saved a lot by purchasing all the parts through:    https://www.discountvwparts.net/acc

Started by

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Swiftriver

Baby Seats - please help

Has anyone out there in Canada successfully installed a newborn baby seat in the back seat of their vanagon? I have a 1977 camper van and a…

Started by Amber Robinson

5 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by whc03grady

LiMBO Newsletter Features VW Camper Family & No Cal Campers at Rio Vista

The latest issue of LiMBO's Transporter newsletter features an article penned by me about our growing Northern California camping group and…

Started by westywoman (Melissa)

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

Things to do while hosting a VW campout

Okay - I'm very interested in having some events at this year's Bus City campout, but am very lazy when camping out and like to drink beer…

Started by Big Blue's Driver

20 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Joel Cort

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service