VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shocks

Anyone recommend shocks for a 94 eurovan westfalia ,I know the Bilsteins shocks ,but they are pricey .Any help would be great .Have a lovel…

Started by stephen and Janet Leigh

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by stephen and Janet Leigh

Barbara the VW Camper restoration blog (1971 Early Bay Danbury)

Hi Just started this blog about our 1971 Early Bay Danbury. Loads of pics and scanned original documents of particular interest to Danbury…

Started by tommy2bob

0 Apr 2, 2012

TODAY/TOMORROW (March 31/April 1st) California's MEETING IN THE MIDDLE

Is anyone camping tonight at Cachuma Lake Recreation Area, Santa Barbara county, before tomorrow's "Meeting in the Middle" at Noqui Falls,…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

1 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

93 eurovan S mode for transmission? Snow or Sport mode i have been told both. S switch on dash

Does anyone know more about the Switch on the dash with S on it ?  i have been told it was a Sport mode for transmission.  Next guy said Sn…

Started by PAUL 93 Eurovan

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by BOB WING

Westy sunroof install

Has anyone attempted to install a sunroof in the Westy luggage compartment area successfully?

Started by Michael J.

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by John

New Book about a 1964 Type II Transporter

I am the author of a novel you might be interested in. Its title is THE VAN, and it follows the "life" of a 1964 Type II Transporter from i…

Started by brokedown

0 Mar 15, 2012

New Wheels???

I have an 87 westy syncro and am looking for a set of either Rhein 15/16" or a set of cv-900's as discussed by Derik Drew.  I'm also up for…

Started by Kerry Wilson

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Stone

Buses by the Bridge pictures

Hi everyone, We just got back from our trip to Buses by the Bridge. We had a great time and took a few pictures too. It was nice seeing Joh…

Started by Gary Marrs

12 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Gary Marrs

Recharge freon of the Westfalia fridge

Hello, does anyone can tell me how to recharge the freon of the fridge? (if there is a way to do it) All the best for 2012   Rodolfo

Started by Rodolfo Hendrichs

10 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Blake

Adding Campsite in the Campground Map

I would like to add a very nice and quiet campsite in the campground map, but I could not do it. Can someone give me some direction on how…

Started by Rodolfo Hendrichs

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service