VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VW Type 2 engine conversion?

Is it possible to convert a type 2 engine to use any kind of biofuel? We're driving across America from west coast to east and would like t…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

7 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Aaron Bromberg

Edisto Freeze Yer Toe

We just had our first Full Moon Bus Club Camp Out of the year at Edisto Beach State Park in South Carolina.  It's been pretty far below ave…

Started by Sal Beli

6 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Laurianne

The Rides of March

Our camp out here in Wilmington, TROM, was really great.  It was still colder than normal, but we had one huge fire thanks to Cousin Nathan…

Started by Sal Beli

1 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Sal Beli

VW Jokes and cartoons

Post Funny VW Jokes and cartoons :)For all the VW Bus owners. Just some jokes I stumbled into on the internet. 1. You know your a VW bus dr…

Started by Kathleen Hines

1 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Hines

'86 Vanagon Camper

A buddy of mine is looking at one for camping. Any advice I should give him about a water-cooled camper? Anything specific to that year to…

Started by Big Blue's Driver

5 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Jeff Lincoln

Hi From the United Kingdom

HiMy wife and I have just found this site,  we noticed that you guys appear to be mostly from the US.  Here in the UK were are also mad abo…

Started by Geoff Cousins

5 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Geoff Cousins

Is this Big Blue?

Saw this picture in a thread on the samba posted by BUSBOSS who's location is "Northen California".  Here is the thread, it's on page 8…

Started by Aaron Quinn

6 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by busboss

Looking for VW friends to 'join us' on our USA road trip

We're looking for VW friends to join us virtually or meet us face to face as we drive 4000 miles across the USA from our old home in Oregon…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

Camper Interior Photos

I ran across this camper interior competition that GoWesty is having. http://www.gowesty.com/view_page.php?name=Most%20Unique%20Interior%20

Started by Blake

1 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Sal Beli

Craigslist Finds

I assume that I'm not the only one who scours craigslist for good deals. Here's a few that I'm not interested in, but someone here might be…

Started by Peter

13 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Joe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service