VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camping with Dogs

Hi folks! I'm new here, so new I haven't put up a profile. So new, my partner and I haven't bought our Westie yet! We have two small dogs…

Started by Christine Curtiss

3 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by DJ

hello from Alabama

Newbie to this site. Any of ya'll from Alabama? 

Started by Japhy Clifflemmy Campbell

19 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Japhy Clifflemmy Campbell

Cross Country routes - what's your experience

Hello, In a few weeks I'll be driving from Massachusetts across country to the west coast in my 1971 VW Westfalia. Earlier I was considerin…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

17 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by John

1972 Campmobile side tent

Sadly, I have to part with a significant part of my VW suite by selling a free-standing side tent that came with a 1972 Campmobile I used t…

Started by Phillip M. Brooks

5 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Phillip M. Brooks

Are you on my cross country route and can we meet?

Hi Everyone, Are any of you near Mobile, AL or New Orleans, LA? I'll be arriving in Mobile tonight and New Orleans late Monday or Tuesday.…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

Eurovan ignition problems?

Is it comon for a '93 Eurovan to have coil issues when it rains? Is there an EASY fix to keep water from dropping onto the coil, if that is…

Started by Mike Van Heest

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Mike Van Heest

Hello From Pensacola, Florida!

Hi, I am kind of feeling pretty lonely. Any other members in Northwest Florida? I have an 1985 Westy Weekender.

Started by Southern Girl

5 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Robert Palmer

Rack for Fiberglass top

Does anyone know of a rack that can be attached directly to the fiberglass top of my 1976 Westy?  I've heard of them, that's all. I'd prefe…

Started by Happy Feder

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Craig Rockhold

81 aircooled cal emission westfalia ....need help ...anyone with a 81 to 83 aircooled cal emission vanagon

I have a 1981 air cooled calif emission westfalia that has sat for several years and was not running when I aquired it. It is at the shop.…

Started by karen mott

0 Dec 5, 2011

Desperately Seeking: Fire Pit Advice

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some tips on how to build my own fire pit. The festval I am going to does not have them. They suggest using…

Started by Jeremy Nix

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ma'ili Point Westy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service