VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POP TOP HELP

Hello all,   I'm in the process of restoring my 1972 Westy and like most geniuses I've lost the hardware screws for the luggage portion of…

Started by SHAWN LOCO

2 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Blake

Sliding door 1978 westfalia

I cannot open the sliding door from inside, but just below the window i see a lever move (on the left side of door if you are sitting in th…

Started by Alice Arthur

2 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Michael J.

You old sew and sew....

Here is a newer batch of VW bus fabric that would be nice for that summer sewing project.

Started by Joe

3 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Robert Palmer

1978 Westy! "Eleanor" running on all 4 cylinders! Took the hippies to school today for Spirit Week.

Started by Alice Arthur

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Robert Palmer

Diagnostic Question

Today, after driving my son Riley home in my bus, I killed the engine by letting my foot off the clutch. This normally doesnt happen to me,…

Started by Jeremy Nix

17 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Romy

Shifting & Engine RPM

I have a aircooled 1981 ASI/Riviera camper with a 4 speed manual transmission. Since it does not have a tachometer, I am curious about when…

Started by Alex

9 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Alex

Hello from Europe the Netherlands

Hello everybody, i'm new here, my name is Mathew and i'm 54. I love my friend the Joker (that's the European name of the bus i own) The  va…

Started by MFWeert

0 Sep 19, 2011

1978 vw westfalia camper

I am so excited! Picking up my first vw bus saturday in tennessee! It's been a 20 year dream of mine. I will post pictures when i get to me…

Started by Alice Arthur

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Kari Bao

1978 Westy!

Hi again...picked up "Eleanor" 10 days ago in Tennessee.  She did great for the first two days and then kept stalling at every stop light a…

Started by Alice Arthur

3 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Ryan Sayre

Morgans Point gathering

Are any of you planning on the Morgans Point campout in October?  Have any of you attended before?  I'm planning on it being the shakedown…

Started by Dan Bartell

1 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Chris Trunick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service