VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Laurianne's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got 2 gas stations to choose from ~ Off brand both of 'em, so I don't know how…"

Laurianne replied Apr 19, 2011 to Gas is Gas , Right?

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Laurianne

"Ooopzzz...sorry 'bout that . I'll be more careful next time............ "

Laurianne replied May 5, 2010 to Women and VWs

41 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

"Absolutely - Here it's nearly an act of congress to either take a name off the title…"

Laurianne replied May 5, 2010 to Women and VWs

41 Dec 4, 2010

"I call the Bus "mine" - but "Legally" it belongs to The Husband. But I use it for a…"

Laurianne replied May 4, 2010 to Women and VWs

41 Dec 4, 2010

"I've got Geico too - But when I got the Bus, I told them that the mileage I drive is…"

Laurianne replied Mar 27, 2010 to Insurance for your volkswagen

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by westywoman (Melissa)

"Usually when we do any kind of traveling, it's to a Bluegrass Festival ~And those al…"

Laurianne replied Mar 21, 2010 to Anyone Like to camp or have the time to camp anytime during the week? Im retired. Anyone Else?

5 May 8, 2010
Reply by B&S '87 Westy 'Esmerelda Blanc'

"> Huh! < You'd think esp. up in the part of Cali. where you live, that there'…"

Laurianne replied Mar 16, 2010 to So how do I not get people confused when I tell them what my Bus is ~ ? ~

12 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Laurianne

"~ Ha! ~ It's so true about the catching fire bit ~ The Husband & I used to live…"

Laurianne replied Mar 16, 2010 to So how do I not get people confused when I tell them what my Bus is ~ ? ~

12 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Laurianne

"> Ha! < I know what your sayin' ~ I think what made me wonder where some young…"

12 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Laurianne

"yeah ~ I guess that with as much rain and humidity as we have here, there's no way t…"

Laurianne replied Mar 15, 2010 to So how do I not get people confused when I tell them what my Bus is ~ ? ~

12 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Laurianne

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service