VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Hello to all.  I'm Robert.  Just got my "69" Westy on the road a few months ago.  So far I have been able to camp it at Big Basin, Memorial County Park & Bug-O-Rama.  Julia let me in on the Napa trip coming up & now I'm excited to be able to get at least one more camping trip in before years end. 

I've been lucky enough to know Regis for awhile now.  He has spoken of this group often.  So when I got the Westy going I for sure wanted to hook up with you guys.  Hope you don't mind.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Regis..!! I knew I would catch up to you sooner or later. Too bad you are not doing the Napa camping trip. I'll catch up to you someday.

Peace
Hi welcome! I am traveling in my Westy from North Carolina to Long Beach California~ I'd like to join a camp out! So if you are going on one let me know! We are in Arkansas right now but plan to be in the Western part of Oklahoma tonight. Also if you want to join my group~ free camping ~ if you want to share any of your secrets that is. ;)

cheers!
Laura Anne

Laura Anne said:
Hi welcome! I am traveling in my Westy from North Carolina to Long Beach California~ I'd like to join a camp out! So if you are going on one let me know! We are in Arkansas right now but plan to be in the Western part of Oklahoma tonight. Also if you want to join my group~ free camping ~ if you want to share any of your secrets that is. ;)

cheers!

Hi Laura Anne. I'm passing in the up coming Napa trip so as for now I have no plans till the spring. Great times on your journey..!! :)
Laura Anne
Hey Laura, If your are around Lake Havasue City, Az. Go to Buses by the Bridge on Jan 14th. You will love it.

Laura Anne said:

cheers!
Laura Anne
Ooh that sounds fun! I will have to mark it on my calendar!

Gary Marrs said:
Hey Laura, If your are around Lake Havasue City, Az. Go to Buses by the Bridge on Jan 14th. You will love it.

Laura Anne said:

cheers!
Laura Anne
Hope you can make it, my wife and I will be leaving Or. soon to head down that way and will be on the road for about 2-3 months. I would like to see you and your bus. I've been following your adventures and the all the work you have been doing to your bus. Hope to see you there.

Laura Anne said:
Ooh that sounds fun! I will have to mark it on my calendar!

Gary Marrs said:

Laura Anne said:

cheers!
Laura Anne

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service