VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

I LIKE IT!!!

However, Splittie owners will love it more,  Bay window owners like myself would like a Bay Window featured, Vanagon owners probably want a Vanagon...

Understood it's impossible to make everyone happy or have 3 different logos, etc... Maybe all 3 represented in the logo would be too gawdy?

Open to discuss I guess? I'm personally ok with it just the way it is although secretly a Bay has my heart :)

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm cool with the splitty, 'cause splittys are just cool, and are the original Bus that started it all. I'm secretly glad I own a Bay when I'm cruising the byways 1000 miles from home at 65 mph.... I'm sure Vanagon owners are secretly smug when they can do 70+ with A/C and HEAT..... But the splitty is such a timeless icon. I like the simplicity of it. I'll proudly stick whatever VWCF sticker y'all come up with :)
Brian.

Thanks for the feedback! We did do a bay version - see below - and could do a Vanagon and Eurovan version. I don't know - in some cases (like facebook, top of site, etc, we could only have one. But I guess people could choose which they want for their bus/van.

We'll try a version with all 4 campers and see if that works. Might as well try and see what it looks like.

Would it be improper if I took that .jpg and made me a sticker? :)

Kirk said:
Would it be improper if I took that .jpg and made me a sticker? :)
If that happens I wants one or two!!!
I definately like the Bay version as far as stickers go... I'd ask for permission Kirk but if 'Big Blue' is paying for the stickers out of pocket I'm sure he wouldn't mind you making your own LOL BTW, I'll take one if you happen to do it :)
Hey, if he's already got stickers, I'll buy some of his. If not, stickers here I come. ;)

Gregory Moore said:
I definately like the Bay version as far as stickers go... I'd ask for permission Kirk but if 'Big Blue' is paying for the stickers out of pocket I'm sure he wouldn't mind you making your own LOL BTW, I'll take one if you happen to do it :)
Kirk - we'll be making some and am glad to send you some for free if you want to hang on. If not, go ahead and make your own. I think we'll have ours in the next 2 weeks. We'll do a few of each version... And we'll work on a color verson.
WooHooHa!  How about one of each a split version and a bay version since I have both.  Love it!
I'll be more than happy to take several of yours and pay any costs needed. Thanks!

Big Blue's Driver said:
Kirk - we'll be making some and am glad to send you some for free if you want to hang on. If not, go ahead and make your own. I think we'll have ours in the next 2 weeks. We'll do a few of each version... And we'll work on a color verson.

Stop bragging Herman!!!

Herman said:

WooHooHa!  How about one of each a split version and a bay version since I have both.  Love it!
It's a feel good moment!

Kirk said:
I'll be more than happy to take several of yours and pay any costs needed. Thanks!

Big Blue's Driver said:
If I thought I could get my money back out of the splitty I would probably not have her.  The bays have been more fun so far besides Greg you've got as many buses as I do!!
Well at least I dont have a bunch of buses. Sheesh.

Herman said:
If I thought I could get my money back out of the splitty I would probably not have her.  The bays have been more fun so far besides Greg you've got as many buses as I do!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service