VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

SF Area Craigslist ad - "1970s VW van" ad on craigslist - real or fake?

This was up for a few days and down now. I'm trying to figure out if it is real, or they used some generic photos, or what. I sent an email and haven't heard back. Either way, the if it's real. it's out, and since I don't have the money for this beast, I thought the other 40+ most important VW campers should see it.

If it's fake, I'd like to know the point.

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy Sh$t. That's truly unbelievable. If it's real, I would go to the plasma bank, blood bank, kidney bank, and sperm bank to raise enough money to have it. How much do you get for a kidney and some plasma anyway? Too bad nobody wants my liver.
Wow...if that's real, holy shit indeed.
It isn't a 70's vintage bus, but then I may be stating the obvious. Is this person trying to draw a huge crowd by pretending not to know what the "70s" "van" might really be worth?
I still haven't heard back from the email address. I assume it was either a scam or someone got a deal...

Shari Goforth-Eby said:
It isn't a 70's vintage bus, but then I may be stating the obvious. Is this person trying to draw a huge crowd by pretending not to know what the "70s" "van" might really be worth?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service