VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

I am interested to know how many women have joined this group and how many have their own VW camper van or drive one? 

ANNOUNCEMENT 15 NOVEMBER 2010
Thanks for your replies! 

There are enough of us ... so I started a NEW GROUP on VW Camper Family, called 
VW WOMEN

Look under groups or click here 
http://vwcamperfamily.ning.com
/group/vwwomen

OPEN TO ALL WOMEN VW OWNERS OR DRIVERS AROUND THE WORLD!

Would you like to join to network with other women, share advice, news and fun things about your VW experiences? 

Please tell others, too. 
Cheers, 
Carole Brown and her YesWeCan CamperVan

Views: 232

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zoe here.. the link doesnt' work for me. but I'm a single owner of a orange / beige, Riviera conversion 1975 bus.. straight pop up... very cool, very fun.. I'd love to get some camping in!
Hi Zoe, I wonder which link you mean?
If you want to join our VW WOmen group, go to top menu and choose groups and find it in that section and then join. We'd love to have you.
When you join, look for the INTRODUCTIONS message in the DISCUSSION TOPICS.
Cheers,
Carole

Zoe Carpenter said:
Zoe here.. the link doesnt' work for me. but I'm a single owner of a orange / beige, Riviera conversion 1975 bus.. straight pop up... very cool, very fun.. I'd love to get some camping in!
As of 2 hours ago I agreed to purchase a 1970 camper! How neat is that!
It will take a lot of work, but its mine, all mine :)

Interior was "re-done" by a PO, but that can go back to stock. Body work this winter. It will sit next to my 1981 Scirocco.

Lots to learn, lots of parts to get. AND keep it away from my daughter, the cabriolet can be hers :)
Hi Julie How exciting - a 1970 camper! Mine is a 1971 and I bought 'him' (previous lady owner named him Dexter) on eBay from a car dealer in October 2009 and collected in mid December then drove from Oregon to Massachusetts, spending almost 5 months in California. I am now nuts about these beautiful old vehicles because they seem to bring out the best in everyone and I am having such a fun time.

I also had a VW Scirocco as a company car in 1988!.

Hope you can join me and others at the new group here on VW camper family for Women and their VWs ... find us at http://vwcamperfamily.ning.com/group/vwwomen

Cheers, Carole

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service