VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan''s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Mary Lou! Delighted to have you join us. If ever you want to venture a littl…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 22, 2016 to Introduction

2 Aug 25, 2022
Reply by Andrea Brand-Sanchez

"Hi Jimi Nowadays mostly we chat on facebook, so it would be great to see you there.…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Oct 19, 2015 to INTRODUCTIONS

90 May 15
Reply by Emily Garvie

"Hi Diane, Sorry. Why would anyone do that? And why is it a problem to use another n…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Feb 7, 2015 to WHICH DO YOU PREFER - this group or Facebook VW Women's group?

10 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Cikan Vuz

"Hi Angie, I am smiling at reading your story. Your enthusiasm is infectious and it's…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 28, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

90 May 15
Reply by Emily Garvie

"Hi Anna, It's so lovely to have you join us here. My VW bus and I look forward to me…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 7, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

90 May 15
Reply by Emily Garvie

"ahhh I can't add you as a friend on facebook - your page does not have that option;…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Apr 2, 2014 to Hello from Pacifica, CA!

3 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

"Hi Tre, I am so HAPPY to hear from you!!!  I am currently in Walnut Creek and I am h…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Apr 2, 2014 to Hello from Pacifica, CA!

3 Apr 2, 2014

"Hi Tre, It's so great to have you join us.  I love your introduction; can you copy a…"

3 Apr 2, 2014

"Hi Diane, So gooood to see you on here and to have two new members from California.…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Feb 22, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

90 May 15
Reply by Emily Garvie

"Hi Cheryl, Great to hear from you and hear about your plans. I wish I was closer to…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Feb 22, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

90 May 15
Reply by Emily Garvie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service