VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan''s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Mary Lou! Delighted to have you join us. If ever you want to venture a littl…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 22, 2016 to Introduction

2 Aug 25, 2022
Reply by Andrea Brand-Sanchez

"Hi Jimi Nowadays mostly we chat on facebook, so it would be great to see you there.…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Oct 19, 2015 to INTRODUCTIONS

89 Oct 7, 2023
Reply by Wendie Wu

"Hi Diane, Sorry. Why would anyone do that? And why is it a problem to use another n…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Feb 7, 2015 to WHICH DO YOU PREFER - this group or Facebook VW Women's group?

10 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Cikan Vuz

"Hi Angie, I am smiling at reading your story. Your enthusiasm is infectious and it's…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 28, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

89 Oct 7, 2023
Reply by Wendie Wu

"Hi Anna, It's so lovely to have you join us here. My VW bus and I look forward to me…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied May 7, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

89 Oct 7, 2023
Reply by Wendie Wu

"ahhh I can't add you as a friend on facebook - your page does not have that option;…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Apr 2, 2014 to Hello from Pacifica, CA!

3 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

"Hi Tre, I am so HAPPY to hear from you!!!  I am currently in Walnut Creek and I am h…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Apr 2, 2014 to Hello from Pacifica, CA!

3 Apr 2, 2014

"Hi Tre, It's so great to have you join us.  I love your introduction; can you copy a…"

3 Apr 2, 2014

"Hi Diane, So gooood to see you on here and to have two new members from California.…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Feb 22, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

89 Oct 7, 2023
Reply by Wendie Wu

"Hi Cheryl, Great to hear from you and hear about your plans. I wish I was closer to…"

Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan' replied Feb 22, 2014 to INTRODUCTIONS

89 Oct 7, 2023
Reply by Wendie Wu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service