VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blower Motor for Westy Heating

My heating system was working okay, but noticed it had stopped and not pushing air to front seats.  Found the back blower motor over the en…

Started by Ron

0 Nov 9, 2010

pop top dandruff

Hi.  We have recently purchased a 1977 Westfalia camper.  Currently we have a local VW mechanic rebuilding the engine and clutch and my hus…

Started by Karin Liimatta

7 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Karin Liimatta

How much to put logos on van?

We are hoping to get sponsors for an educational tour next year.  Can you tell me the different ways to put logos on the side of a bus and…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

0 Nov 5, 2010

Stabiling stacking jacks

Hello All,Does anyone know about stacking jacks and whether they work to stabilize my VW 2001 eurovan camper? I have difficulty with the va…

Started by Paula Hyman

0 Oct 19, 2010

Anyone on Facebook?

My name is Greg Whitmore.  Look me  up if you'd like.  I'm trying to make it to the NW for vacation next summer.  It would be great to get…

Started by Sal Beli

15 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Toes

WANTED ALLOY WHEELS

Looking for a set of these with lug nuts and bolts. If there not too far away.

Started by

4 Oct 12, 2010

vanagon transmission for sale - 4 speed

i bought a 1983 westfalia camper - it came with an extra transmission that i ant to sell, good condition - asking $600 - call (208)733-6277

Started by Rick Cohn

0 Oct 8, 2010

VW Bus Rendezvous - Maupin, OR - Father's Day 2011

I know it's early, but I want to try to make it next year. What's the website that you can download the form to send in for a reservation?…

Started by Big Blue's Driver

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Joe

Anyone available in Bay Area to help replace a poptop canvas for a 1983 Westfalia?

Hello everyone.   I have a 1983 Westfalia that I would like to have a new poptop canvas installed.   Hearing of all the people who have don…

Started by Ron Lew

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by regis101

Transmission Problems :-(

Hi, I have an 86' Vanagon GL Camper camper with an automatic transmission problem. All forward gears (1,2,3) are just fine, but the reverse…

Started by Frank Tate

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Frank Tate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service