VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bus City 2010 Photos

Bus City 2010 was a smash hit. Many thanks to Brett for all his efforts to coordinate and host the event and for the great SWAG!!  Here are…

Started by Blake

10 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Aaron Quinn

Maupin pictues

Hi everyone,   For those who couldn't make it to Maupin this year here are lots of pictures. Joe and John as well as Frank Alvarado with Da…

Started by Gary Marrs

8 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Aaron Quinn

Chalk Board Bus..

So here is my introduction, When our son was born we sold out 72 bus to pay for the extra baby gear etc.. It was pretty it was red it had t…

Started by Joshua Patterson

9 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Joshua Patterson

Lost & Found

So, it seems we need a Lost & Found, especially for chairs, AND spealing of chairs, i left a nylon canvas,dark blue, Coleman folding (s…

Started by Shari G-E

4 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by westywoman (Melissa)

Where to camp: Yellowstone National Park

We were planning on heading to Yellowstone National Park around the end of August... driving from Vancouver, B.C., Canada on the west coast…

Started by otto

3 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by otto

In need of a motor

I'm in need of a correct motor for my 71' Campmobile. If you can help me out let me know.

Started by Eric Westbrook

5 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by whc03grady

Fuel Line replaced and now my Bus won't start!

I am restoring a 78 Westfalia Deluxe and before we started working on the engine it ran perfectly.  Then we replaced the distributor cap, a…

Started by Laura Anne

7 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by whc03grady

85 vanagon westfalia

a friend of mine will sell his 85 vanagon westfalia camper. He wonders what the asking price should be. Any suggestions?

Started by mj

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by westywoman (Melissa)

eurovan rims

does anybody know if rims from a 93 eurovan would match a 99?thanks much

Started by andrew cannon

0 Jun 13, 2010

Mosquito Netting Replacement

Have a 1976 Camper and need to replace or repair the mosquito netting in the popup??  Any ideas as to a fix?

Started by Ron

2 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Sal Beli

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service