VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Thought I would share! Enjoy

Bus Boy Bob

http://vimeo.com/18060876

Views: 1524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait! Folks in the WetWesties group are already talking about caravanning to the movie when it comes out. Sounds good to me!

I would love to see this movie also. Let me know. Where ever it is I am willing to travel. Maybe we can get a caravan from all the different bus clubs...............

Ned....

Very cool

Ned Zoller said:

Where ever it is I am willing to travel.

Ned....

According to the fundraising website, the premiere's gonna be here, in Missoula Montana.

Anyone coming from the East, give me a holler if you want to caravan from that direction (I'm about two hours away).

I'm in Missoula so that would be cool. I would think it would be at the Wilma which is always fun. It says late in 2011 on the site, hopefully this summer .

VWs invade Missoula? We're in!
I donated to the cause!!! I want this movie to happen!
I am flat broke, but I donated $4.20 on 4/20  anyway.
Joe, you're cracking me up!

Can't wait!

From the trailer it seems that Director Damon Ristau, has really captured the spirit of  the VW Bus, and the passion of the people who drive them!

Last week I met the Brother of the Guy who is making this Movie while over at my friends Business (Dragonfly RV- Westy Rentals/Excursions in Coeur d'Alene ID)...we all talked about it and shared our passions of The Iconic Bus and what makes us Love Them Soooooooooooooooo Much. It ought to be an awesome Movie! Can't wait!
Dragonfly RV? Wasn't someone somewhere looking for a list of places that rent VW campers?
http://www.dragonflyvans.com/home.htm

RG Hamilton said:
Last week I met the Brother of the Guy who is making this Movie while over at my friends Business (Dragonfly RV- Westy Rentals/Excursions in Coeur d'Alene ID)...we all talked about it and shared our passions of The Iconic Bus and what makes us Love Them Soooooooooooooooo Much. It ought to be an awesome Movie! Can't wait!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service