VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Guate!!

Hola amigos,....I'll be driving south to guatemala/belice sometime in April.  Leaving in April and coming back in June. I will go via Baja…

Started by eduardo garci-aguirre

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Dharma Van

Rebuilding Your Westfalia Rear Seat/Bed

Looking for tips and advise in the reconstruction of a Westy Bed. I have to rebuild a complete bed. The mechanism it self looks good other…

Started by Greg Urrutia

21 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Jake White

WTB Header Pipes!!

Looking for Header pipes for my 1984 Vanagon. rpaulson1@yahoo.com  or 808-264-0741

Started by Ruth and Robert (R & R)

0 Feb 19, 2011

T-REX MISSING!

Hello everyone, I was leaving for work this morning and noticed something wrong, very wrong.  My 1986 VW Vanagon was not in my driveway.  T…

Started by Patricia Reed

4 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by busboss

VW Camper Family profile pictures

I was able to pull up every ones profile picture at one time.  Now I can not pull that up.   How do you do that. 

Started by Chris Trunick

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Chris Trunick

Woody's Hot-Spring Closed Indefinitely...

Woody's Hot-Spring near the Train Spotting Campout has been closed indefinitely. The property owner is fed up due to constant litter, vanda…

Started by Swiftriver

4 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by westywoman (Melissa)

Mother Lode VW Show in Angels Camp... Anyone going and any opinions on camping at New Melones?

Anyone planning on attending the Mother Lode VW Show in Angels camp on July 31?  I've been to it in the past and it's a great show and the…

Started by Bryan Hill

12 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Morgan Shaw

Wheel Color for 76 Westy

I need to refinish my wheels on my 76 and wonder if anyone knows what color came with the vehicle??  I want to match original color as much…

Started by Ron

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Hudak

VWs for CAUSES

Hello everyone! I'm the Carole that made the announcement on the BBB stage on Sunday morning about my DRIVE FOR MG across America later thi…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

Big Sur Camping?

Hi all. My wife and I are going to Big Sur this weekend. Sadly we only have one night free. Does anyone have a great campground/secret camp…

Started by Jacob Furr

6 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by The Canterbury's

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service