VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mechanic in San Francisco

Hii all. My first post! Anyone know a good mechanic in S.F. Just bought a 97 Eurovan Winnebago model. Also, looks like back a/c is out (but…

Started by Tyler Davidson

6 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jeff Soldout

Posting Photos

If anyone checks the photo section, they might have noticed an onslaught of photos posted by me. I was testing the flickr importer, and to…

Started by Peter

2 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Peter

Empty Nesters with Full time jobs...

Hi, we are lookin for camping events that we can take our 1986 Westy (ie Hippie Van) to in W. PA or E. OH.  There don't seem to be many in…

Started by Charyn Hamelly

7 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Tim Mason

Seafoam Gas Treatment

My sending unit in my gas tank on my Westy is stuck, so I am thinking about adding Seafoam Gas Treatment to the gasoline.  Worked great on…

Started by Ron

0 Jul 22, 2010

T4 - T5 Volkswagens

Hi All Anyone out there in VW land driving either T4 [Eurovans] or T5 - T5.5 Transporters i would love to speak with any such owners around…

Started by webmaster

0 Jul 22, 2010

eurovans

Looking to buy a 2001 eurovan---I've read from different sources on what engine is in the 2001---is it the latest engine the 6 cyl 201 hp t…

Started by James Falkowski

0 Jul 21, 2010

Water leak in 76 westy

I have a water tank leak in the connection to the water pump. Can I just remove the tank or do I have to remove whole cabinet

Started by Ron

1 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by busboss

Seat covers for Gray Westfalia '84?

Does anyone have suggestions/prices for seatcovers that don't look too cheesey?

Started by Margo Kenney

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff Soldout

Lighting the Refr in Westfalia

We need help in lighting the 1984 original refr.  Our mechanic can always do it withoutproblems for us, but he doesn't know how teach us ho…

Started by Margo Kenney

7 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff Soldout

Pop top available next to Pick and Pull, Central Cal.

The wrecking yard next to Pick and Pull in Dolan Rd. in Moss Landing, CA has a partially stripped early air cooled bus with a large rectang…

Started by Larry Steffen

0 Jul 4, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service