VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

testing this thing out - Give feedback here

Okay All - play with this forum and see what works and what doesn't. Put issues in this thread. Thanks. - Brett

Started by Big Blue's Driver

31 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Big Blue's Driver

How did you mount your Hula Girl to the dash?

One of the "MOST" important things I have to do is mount my Hula Girl but I'm not sure how to go about it.  How did you mount yours? 

Started by Aaron Quinn

14 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by The Canterbury's

Dometic manuals

Free from Dometic. I called there customer service and they emailed me downloads for any manual I wanted. Some VW vendors want to sell them…

Started by

6 Jan 27, 2010

Ice House & Plymouth Trip Pictures

We got up to the mountains today. Here is a link to some of our pictures.http://picasaweb.google.com/blakeheinlein/2010_01_23IceHouseReserv

Started by Blake

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Blake

Caverns, Campers and Camping Updated

The January 23-24 California Cavern Campout event information has been updated. See the calendar listing.

Started by Shari G-E

15 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Shari G-E

Bass Ackwards?

Just came across this...don't know if it'll be any good or not, but there's always hope....http://www.bassackwardsfilm.com/Looks as if it c…

Started by Romy

1 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Aaron Quinn

TROM Tee Shirts

I really hope I'm not violating any rules here, but.TROM tees are ready for preorder.You can get the info here.

Started by Sal Beli

1 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Sal Beli

Hello from NC

I just go turned on to the site yesterday and joined. I'm from Coastal Carolina, I'm active in the Full Moon Bus Club. My daily driver cho…

Started by Sal Beli

5 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Sal Beli

Looking to trade my Ghia for a Camper

Here is the info... Someone anyone find me a decent, running driving bus and I will trade the Rat. Don't care, splitty, bay, vanagon. Camp…

Started by Jon Nixon

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by The Canterbury's

DV& BBB

We are here in Hollister and heading south tomorrow. We are going down to Acton to the the Thousand Trails there until next Friday when we…

Started by Gary Marrs

17 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by John LaTorre

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service