VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

6,000 Miles Since April - Round Trips: Maine to Houston and Maine to W. Pennsylvania

1975 Vanagon - 6,000 Miles Since April - Round Trips: Maine to Houston and Maine to W. Pennsylvania to fly control line model airplanes. Now, I'm installing a NEW 2.1 liter engine.

Yes, before I put the original 1.8 liter engine on Ebay, I'm asking on here and on Full Moon if any Forum brothers or sisters want to purchase it? The engine uses about one quart of oil every 200 miles, or so. Before starting out on my journeys I installed a new complete distributer tower plus new high tension wires and spark plugs. I have no idea what the engine is worth. Any suggestions?It is located in Scarbouough, Maine. I am opening an AOL e-mail account solely for the purpose of selling the engine. I will post the new email address on here.

I've just got to say that I have never had a more comfortable or ENJOYABLE trip ... ever! I think that solo is the way to go ... 13 books on CD, many side trips and great new friends at the many camp grounds.

I LOVE THAT CAMPER/BUS! JOHNNY MAC

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE 1975 V-W BUS ENGINE IS:

vwbusengine1975@aol.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service