VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Hi I have a 1971 westy it has a valve or vacuum solenoid inside the engine comp. left rear.On mine is disconected and also there is a port on the left intke manifold which is blocked.I have looked everywhere and can't find what it is for or what it is called.Is this part of the dual vacuum distributor?do any f you guys know.Thanks

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe they are both for the Throttle Positioner, old smog compliant stuff.


it's the round thing jetting out with the two vacuum hoses attached to it.

I think..


OK Adam Thanks for the reply.My system does not look anything like the pic but I see thats where the hoses are coming from.Thanks!!

Reply to Discussion


© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service