VW Camper Family

A camping forum for VW bus and camper owners.

Uncategorized (250)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how much should I pay for the 2nd battery installation and wiring?

Hello there! I'm a new owner in the Westy family, although Westies have been in my family for a long time! We just bought an 85 vanagon and…

Started by Jacquie

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Ruth and Robert (R & R)

Dometic refrig won't light

The Dometic Refrig in my '90 Vanagon wouldn't light.  Called Bus Depot in Berkeley about fixing it.  The guy on the phone said "What we do…

Started by Nile Runge

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Bill Witz

The camera you use...?

Hi all, I have noticed there is a lot of good pix floating around and wondered what everyone uses to take these pictures. Big Blues driver…

Started by Aaron Quinn

19 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Toes

Hello from the new guy...

Hello to all.  I'm Robert.  Just got my "69" Westy on the road a few months ago.  So far I have been able to camp it at Big Basin, Memorial…

Started by Robert Cooter

10 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Gary Marrs

GOT SPAMMED

Got spammed today. from VW Camper Family <mail@vwcamperfamily.ning.com> reply-to do-not-reply@vwcamperfamily.ning.com to The Cante…

Started by The Canterbury's

6 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Joe

Free Camping Spots...

I may start a new group soon about good places to camp for free...  There are groups reviewing camp grounds, but for those of us on a low b…

Started by Laura Anne

22 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Swiftriver

Bureau of Land Management Camping

Anyone have some BLM sites they like? Any tips of areas that are more promising? We're looking mainly at California, but could go east.

Started by james day

13 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Volkster

VW insurance in MA

I saw a discussion here in March/April about VW insurance and it mentioned Geico. They entered the MA market only a few years ago when MA's…

Started by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

0 Nov 12, 2010

BAD NEWS hijacked & have nothing left but the clothes on our back! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

Bus Friends of Mine were traveling threw Mexico and friends that were traveling about a week ahead of them were Hijacked and then others we…

Started by Kathleen Hines

6 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Carole & the 'YesWeCanCamperVan'

Looking for Camper Van Rental Options..

I am planning a trip to the Southwest next May and would love to find a way toeconomically rent a VW camper van. Would anyone have any sugg…

Started by Rhett Davis

7 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Rhett Davis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Big Blue's Driver.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service